Lifles Trifles. She just started out during the A-Z challenge and is doing well, check her out!
So, that check list of being an award winner. Give out thanks - check! Answer ten questions, and? ten random facts - there they are! Just below here.
1)What is your favorite song?Um, I can never say. I'm really into Adele at the moment (and am still in love with Rolling in the Deep), but I'm fickle in tastes. According to iTunes, my most played song (with 49) is Linkin Park's New Divide.
2) What is your favorite dessert?I'm only allowed to pick one? Um...apple pie with ice cream.
3) What ticks you off?Lately, homebodies. I'm so anxious to leave this place, I can't understand why some people never leave. I'm upset I've had contact with so many people who don't want to experience other things and thus indirectly support American stereotypes. France, look out, I'm coming your way. (Or any where else across the Pond.)
4) When you're upset what do you do?Depends on why I'm upset. If it's stress over a test or the like, chocolate or ice cream binging. Otherwise, I tend to write or blog.
5) Which is/was your favorite pet?Our old cat Fred (who was a girl). She ended up dying of cancer and I spent a full hour playing piano afterwards trying not to cry. She was so good too, very tolerant of me tying my brother's baby blankets around her neck.
6) Which do you prefer to wear, black or white?I'm a color fan, but if I had to pick between the two - black.
7) What is your biggest fear?I'm a reclusive social person. I love lots of me time, but on occasion like to go out. What I'm scared of is losing touch with old friends and not being able to make new ones when I leave and thus dooming myself to a lonely life.
8)What is your attitude mostly?A happy realist.
9)What is perfection?When your only focus is what is just going on around you. You're happy with who you are, don't give a damn about those not currently hanging with you, and the world's cares have taken up residence on Mars for an hour or two.
Or maybe its a really good book.
10) What is your guilty pleasure?Fanfiction.
Ten random things about me
1. I've been fired before. That's how I realized sales jobs aren't for me.
2. I've convinced a group of people that they weren't actually in danger, we were just playing Indiana Jones.
3. I thought I killed an old lady once. (Should probably tell that story some day.)
4. When I was little, I would eat spam. Right out of the can.
5. I've hosted a book burning party, for econ textbooks.
6. I'm not very tactful.
7. I used to ride horses for my high school team.
8. I kinda sorta was involved in a long distance relationship from the summer of 4th grade to the one of 8th. We liked each other, I moved, we kept in contact, visited each other, sent gifts, and never developed a crush on someone else during that time. Every relationship since than hasn't lasted more than 6 weeks XD
9. I painted on each of my bedroom walls the outside world. I have a tree on one, a flowering vine on the other, and tall grass under the window. The fourth wall was supposed to have birds, but it was hard to paint them around the shelves.
10. I have about 45 GB of music on my computer. Also known as almost a month straight of songs.
While I should be picking 7 people for this award, that takes too much in the roughly week left I have to prepare for Ethiopia. Oh, I think my heart just skipped a beat at that thought. Remember, if you want to keep updated on my encounters with monkeys and learning what it's like to be a minority follow me at Adventures in Amharic.